- Basic costs:
- 2.420,00 €
- Full service:
- 4.750,00 €
Perú - 6,768 m (22,205 ft)
Join SummitClimb in Perú:
+ Highly experienced mountain experts
+ White Andes, the Cordillera Blanca
+ Climb Alpamayo & Huascarán
+ mountaineering at its finest
1 - easy / simple
2 - quite difficult
3 - difficult
4 - very demanding
5 - extreme
Stamina - Endurance
A mountain athlete needs endurance above any other specific fitness skill. Cardiovascular fitness is of course always subject to the movement (as climbing rocks or steep ice, you will not be able to transfer your triathlete or running fitness to mountains without being solid in the required mountaineering skills).
Easy treks to EBC or on top of Kilimanjaro. You should be an active person.
More demanding treks, simple climbs, like the climb of Elbrus. You should be a sportive person regularly exercising (at least 2-3x per week).
Very demanding treks like to the top of Aconcagua, or expeditions at the physical lower level like Ama Dablam. You should be an endurance athlete wit mountaineering experience. You should train endurance at least 3x/week.
Some of our special self-supported 8000m+ peak climbs as on Makalu, or to climb Everest (without oxygen-support) fit into this category. Your endurance should be near the level of a professional mountain athlete.
Reiseerfahrungen aus unserem Blog
Alpamayo & Huascarán Climb - Perú Expedition
- Basic costs:
- 2.420,00 €
- Full service:
- 4.750,00 €
Airport of departure:
Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, München oder Wien.
Costs - Perú Expedition
Full-service participation includes your flight (most major hubs in Europe, USA - economy) and everything in Perú, so we have a good chance to reach the summits of Alpamayo and Huascaran, and with a little luck even more 6000m-peaks.
- from 2 participants guaranteed with IVBV-mountain-guide
- from 8 participants with SummitClimb-leader
- max. 12 participants in the group
We would be happy to put together an individual offer for your mountaineering trip or expedition in Perú. Please contact us:
Costs and Services - Alpamayo and Huascarán Expedition
Our Peru Expedition includes (for full-service membership):
- SummitClimb leadership:
- from 8 participants to max. 12 participants with an international guide
- guaranteed from 2 participants with Peruvian guide, IVBV / AIMGA - certified
Travel to Peru - Start of expedition:
- International flight from Europe or USA:
- Economy Class from most major hubs (upgrade upon request)
- Please request details for your location
Basic price (only these services):
- Organization of expedition
- All transfers from/to Lima as in the itinerary
- Lima: 2x overnight stays in ***hotel (double, sharing) with breakfast
- Huaraz: 5x overnight stays ***hotel (double, sharing) with breakfast
- Santa Cruz Trekking, donkey support - personal luggage 20 kg
- Group material and material transport to base camp
- Lounge tent, cooking tent, and kitchen materials
- Meals (breakfast, packed lunch, and dinner) at base camp
- Hot and cold water, drinks (coffee, tea) at base camp
- At base camp: 2-person tent (single tent on request)
- Fees for the Huascarán National Park
- Medical equipment - Emergency pharmacy
- Satellite phone
- UHF/VHF radio for each team
Full-service additionally includes:
- Ascents with Peruvian IVBV/UIAGM mountain guide / international leader:
- 1 guide per 2 members on Alpamayo
- 1 guide per 3 members on Huascaran
- High Camp: Alle necessary group equipment like tents (sharing), stoves, food
- Group gear: Ropes, snowbars and ice screws for the ascent
- Flights from/to EU or USA (Economy, most hubs)
- Travel insurance
- Dinner and lunch for hotel accommodation in Lima and Huaraz
- Personal equipment, high camp porters
- Snacks, alcoholic beverages, tips.
Itinerary - Alpamayo & Huascarán expedition
Drive: approx. 8 hrs.
Participation - Peru Expedition
Diese Tour kann aktuell leider nicht mehr gebucht werden.
Sie können gerne einen weiteren Termin aus der Übersicht auswählen:
Falls Sie dennoch zu diesem Termin an der Tour teilnehmen möchten, können Sie uns problemlos über das Anfrage Formular eine Nachricht hinterlassen und wir werden Sie auf die Warteliste setzen.
Costs for a single room in Lima (2 nights) and Huaraz (max. 5 nights).
Flight to Peru: business upgrade
The flight to Peru, South America, is long. Due to the time difference, you fly from Europe in one long day there and two days on the return flight. A pleasant business class flight is certainly nice there. The advertised costs of this upgrade refer to the foreseeable costs if booked in time (at least 3 months before departure). If there are additional costs, we will of course discuss these with you before the final flight booking.
Luxury accommodations (4/5*) in Lima and Huaraz, exclusive 4x4 transportation, exclusive service during the program, the newest tents.
Business or first-class flights and 1:1 guided tours can be organized on request.
Trace the treasures of the Incas
+ 6 days - add on to your Perú expedition
We organize a cultural trip via Cuszcu with a walk along the world-famous "Inca Trail" to the legendary ruins of Machu Pichu. Trekking up to 4200m offers an optimal acclimatization for the expedition.
Services - Inka Trail
- Transfer Lima-Cuszcu
- ***Hotel in Cuszcu
- Trekking the Inca Trail / full board
- An experienced guide
- Permit to visit Machu Pichu
- Transfer Cuszcu-Huaraz
Please request details and availibitily.