- Basic costs:
- 22.500,00 €
- Full service:
- 39.800,00 €
Mount Everest - 8,848 m (29,029 ft) Climb from Nepal (62 days)
Climb Mount with SummitClimb experts:
✪ Many successful expeditions from Nepal
✪ 100% success-rate in 2021 and 2022
✪ Flexible VIP programs on request: fastest ascent 2021 (Expedition: 5 days Heli In/Out)
✪ Experienced team and great sherpas
1 - easy / simple
2 - quite difficult
3 - difficult
4 - very demanding
5 - extreme
Stamina - Endurance
A mountain athlete needs endurance above any other specific fitness skill. Cardiovascular fitness is of course always subject to the movement (as climbing rocks or steep ice, you will not be able to transfer your triathlete or running fitness to mountains without being solid in the required mountaineering skills).
Easy treks to EBC or on top of Kilimanjaro. You should be an active person.
More demanding treks, simple climbs, like the climb of Elbrus. You should be a sportive person regularly exercising (at least 2-3x per week).
Very demanding treks like to the top of Aconcagua, or expeditions at the physical lower level like Ama Dablam. You should be an endurance athlete wit mountaineering experience. You should train endurance at least 3x/week.
Some of our special self-supported 8000m+ peak climbs as on Makalu, or to climb Everest (without oxygen-support) fit into this category. Your endurance should be near the level of a professional mountain athlete.
Reiseerfahrungen aus unserem Blog
Everest Expedition - Ascent from Nepal
- Basic costs:
- 22.500,00 €
- Full service:
- 39.800,00 €
Airport of departure:
Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, München oder Wien
Everest Nepal - Costs & Services
- Organization of the entire expedition
- Experienced SummitClimb expedition leader
- Scheduled flights to Nepal and back from various European airports:
- please indicate your wish
- incl. 30kg free baggage allowance and 8kg hand baggage
- Preparation and training weekend (optional)
Our basic climb includes:
- Organization of the expedition
- British, European, or American leadership:
- until Everest base camp (EBC)
- recommendations for your Mount Everest ascent (above EBC)
- All permit fees and liaison officer
- Basecamp with basecamp sleeping tent, basecamp dining tent, and tables and chairs:
- Skillful base camp cooks
- Three meals each day, warm drinks, snacks
- Transport to Lulka to/from Kathmandu incl. local flights (15kg on your flight, 30kg cargo)
- Everest base camp trek to/from Lukla for you and your personal equipment only (boots, ice axe, clothing, sleeping bag, max. 40 kg), including accommodation and meals on the road
- VHF radio
- Emergency equipment and supplies
- Access to team fixed ropes and camps (sites, not tents)
- Two nights stay in a Kathmandu ****hotel (Marriott Aloft Thamel) on arrival and two nights prior to departure in a double room. Private rooms are available for a small additional fee.
- British, European, or American leader:
- leadership (not guiding) for the entire expedition
- organization of your Mount Everest Ascent
- Expert climbing Sherpa
- min. 1 sherpa per 2 clients on summit push
- gear allowance, salary, and insurance
- Full base camp with dinning tent, showers, bathroom, and solar charger
- Private tents in basecamp (no sharing)
- Double occupancy tents above base camp:
- 4 high camps on Mount Everest standard route, Nepal
- stoves, gas, high camp food
- Use of group gear and supplies
Additional services are available on Mount Everest - Nepal:
- Private Sherpa (personal guide/porter):
- Carries up to 10 kg (22bs) of your personal equipment between camps.
- Carries up to 5kg of our personal equipment on summit day.
- Climbs with you, melts water, cooks, and will be with you every step of the way.
- Personal equipment carriage service:
- Sherpa carries up to 10kg (22lbs) of personal equipment up and down the mountain between camps.
- Mountain climbing rescue and travel insurance
- Personal climbing equipment and clothing (available on request)
- Additional oxygen bottles (for standard ascent not needed)
- Gratuities for staff
- Nepalese visas
- Cost of jeep transportation if leaving early
Everest Nepal - expedition itinerary
I. Travel & Trek to Everest Base Camp
Day 1 • Flight to Nepal: Individual departure, depending on the desired departure point.
Day 2 • Kathmandu, Nepal: Latest arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel. Material check and last purchases, otherwise the day is at leisure. We meet for dinner with the entire international expedition team. ****Hotel near Thamel BB.
Day 3 • Kathmandu, Nepal: Orientation day in Kathmandu and expedition briefing on the further course of the expedition. ****Hotel BB.
Day 4 • Flight to Lukla: Flight to Lukla (2,860 m / 9,380 ft): Execution and date depend strongly on the weather (visual flight). Depending on arrival overnight in Lukla or walk to Phakding (2,550m / 8,366 ft), trek of approx. 2 hours. Overnight stay in a simple lodge FB.
Day 5 •Trek to Namche Bazar: Hike through the impressive gorge to Namche Bazar (3,440m / 11,286 ft), 5-6 hours. A short hike allows the first view of Mount Everest.
Day 6 • Namche Bazar: Rest day in Namche Bazar (3.440m). Overnight stay in a simple lodge FB.
Day 7 • Trek to Tengboche: After the descent and a steep counter ascent of 600m we reach the famous monastery at Tengboche (3,870 m / 12,696 ft), about 3-5 hours. A short descent leads down to Deboche (3640m) and a bit up the valley to Pangboche (3,900m / 12,795 ft). Overnight stay in a simple lodge FB.
Day 8 • Trek to Pheriche: Further through the valley towards Nuptse, Lhotse, and Mount Everest to Pheriche (4,250 m / 13,945 ft). Overnight stay in a simple lodge FB.
Day 9 • Trek to Dugla: We turn north and reach Dugla (4,600 m / 15,091 ft) in a short distance. Overnight stay in a simple lodge FB.
Day 10 • Trek to Lobuche: We reach the village of Lobuche (4,900 m / 16,076 ft ). Overnight stay in a simple lodge FB.
Day 11 • Trekk to Gorak Shep: We will walk to Gorak Shep and upon arrival at the lodge we will be able to acclimatize by climbing the Kala Patthar, 5650m high. Overnight stay in Gorak Shep (5150m), Overnight stay in a simple lodge FB.
Day 12 • Trek to Everest Base Camp: Short hike to Everest Nepal Base Camp (5,300m), tent camp with a personal tent. We have our own kitchen in base camp, full board (FB) is plenty and we have tea time snacks at base camp and warm drinks available throughout the day. Camp FB.
II. Prepare your Everest ascent
Day 13-14 • Everest Base Camp (EBC): Organization, rest, training, and preparation for the upcoming ascent. Camp FB.
Day 15 • Excursion: Ascent towards Pumori (or similar), possibly to spend the night there.
Day 16 • Excursion: Ascent towards Pumori (or similar), possibly to spend the night there.
Day 17-18 • EBC: Rest days at base camp.
Day 19 • Camp 1: Ascent to 1st camp, night and overnight stay (5,800 m / 19,029 ft)
Day 20 • Camp 2: Ascent to camp 2 and overnight stay (6,200 m / 20,341 ft)
Day 21 • EBC: Descent to base camp.
Day 22-23 • EBC: Rest days in base camp.
Day 24 • Camp 1: ascent to 1st camp, night and overnight stay (5,800 m / 19,029 ft)
Day 25 • Camp 2: Ascent to camp 2 and overnight stay (6,200 m / 20,341 ft)
Day 26 • Camp 3: ascent to the 3rd camp and overnight stay (7,300 m / 23,950 ft)
Day 27 • EBC: Descent to base camp.
Day 28 • Pangboche: Descent to around 4.000 m / 13,000 ft altitude into the green Khumbu valley. At the Sonam Lodge in Pangboche, our local base in the Khumbu region, we can have a good rest.
Day 29-30 • Rest low: We should be down for at least two full days in order to recover well and allow the acclimatization to take full effect. Of course, there can be some delays due to weather conditions or personal reasons. These decided rest days should be before the summit push.
III. Climb Everest from Nepal: Summit Push
Day 31 • EBC: Rest day. Prepare your kit.
Day 32 • Camp 1: Ascent to 1st high camp, night and overnight stay (5,800 m / 19,029 ft)
Day 33 • Camp 2: Ascent to 2nd high camp and overnight stay (6,200 m / 20,341 ft)
Day 34 • Camp 3: ascent to the 3rd high camp and overnight stay (7,300 m / 23,950 ft)
Day 35 • Camp 4: ascent to the 4th high camp and overnight stay (8,000 m / 26,247 ft)
Day 36 - SUMMIT: summit push - Mount Everest: 8,848 m (29,029 ft)
Day 37 • Descent: On the summit day descent ideally to Camp 2 and then today back to EBC.
Day 38 • EBC: back to base camp.
IV. Travel home: Everest, Nepal - Bye Bye.
Day 54 • Packing: Today we pack up the base camp and leave Mount Everest at the latest.
Day 55 • Pheriche: Trek back.
Day 56 • Pangboche: Trek back.
Day 57 • Namche: Trek back.
Day 58 • Lukla: Trek back.
Day 59 • Lukla-Kathmandu: flight back to Kathmandu. ****Hotel B&B.
Day 60 • Kathmandu: Reserve day for the Lukla return flight. Summit celebration, ****Hotel Kathmandu.
Day 61 • Kathmandu: Transfer to the airport and flight home. Thanks a lot!
Day 62 • Home: Arrival home no later than today.
The world’s highest, naturally outstanding, like our expedition along the classical route:
Everest Climb – Nepal
We follow the route of the first ascent, nowadays generally fixed and prepared by a professional Sherpa team, and offer you a flexible choice of packages to fit your demands and skills. We offer you the advice, preparation and support to climb on top of the world.
Everest Nepal - Requirements
- Full-service-members: You should have 7000 m+ / 23'000 ft+ high-altitude experience and be an independent mountaineer (alpine tours at least AD according to UIAA scale), have experienced camping ad cooking in the wintry conditions. Ice techniques, glacier travel with crampons, and alpine climbing techniques er needed. You should have knowledge of crevasse rescue techniques and of frostbite symptoms, high altitude sicknesses, and their basic treatment.
- Less experienced, you can only join with a 1:1 guide and personal training to climb Mount Everest should be considered.
- Basic-members: To climb Mount Everest without supplementary oxygen and Sherpa support, you should have successfully climbed at least one 8000m+ peak in a similar style.
Travel to Nepal & Rules 2023
Flight: to/from Kathmandu
Visa on Arrival: Under the prevailing law, almost all* foreign nationals with a certificate of complete vaccination against covid-19 or a negative certificate of the Covid-19 test will be able to obtain an on-arrival visa from Immigration Offices at the entry points. Your passport should be valid for min. 6 months at the time of entry.
*exemptions: citizens of Nigeria, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Swaziland, Cameroon, Somalia, Liberia, Ethiopia, Iraq, Palestine, Afghanistan, Syria, and passengers traveling with travel documents must bring visas from the Nepali embassy or missions abroad.
Before traveling, you need to fill following government form: CCMC form - Nepal
"Awesome team. The combination of Dan and David’s extensive experience meant that our summit was quiet with only a handful of us at a time on the top, avoiding the crowds, making it an even more magical experience. The Sirdar, Tenji, has something like 20 summits under his belt and is an awesome individual who leads his Sherpa team with expertise and respect. Great value for money too. Fantastic Experience on Everest This was my third 8000m expedition with them and I would never consider any other company. Thanks for a fantastic time on Mount Everest."
(Alex from USA - 01. July 2022 )
Everest Expedition - Ascent from Nepal
07. Apr - 07. Jun 2024
Personal Sherpa - Guide
Heli In & Out - Service
Helicopter charter for flight to Namche Bazar and our from Base Camp - Everest Expedition Nepal
Helicopter to/from Everest Base Camp
You can decide yourself if you want to keep the whole remaining 52 days of our expedition or if you want to shorten further days by suitable pre-acclimatization. We will be happy to advise you in the planning and help you with the preparation.
We shorten the trekking in relation to the expedition plan:
- Outbound flight to Namche Bazar (3600m) saving min. 3 days
- Return flight from base camp (5650m) saving min. 4 days
Important: You must bring the acclimatization for landing at 5600 meters (hypoxia training, previous exposure to altitude).
- Charter flight from Kathmandu to Namche Bazar
- Charter flight from Everest Base Camp (EBC) to Kathmandu
- Fixed start date
- Departure within 24h of notice
The helicopter flight is subject to weather conditions and circumstances.
Costs: USD 9,800.-
(max. three passengers, in case of shared service: USD 3,350.- per person)