Kenya - Tanzania - Uganda - Rwanda - DRC
In spite of all the adventure atmosphere, safety is our top priority. When camping, we will observe a few important rules when dealing with nature. On the journeys between the different parks we drive quickly but carefully. We are not "Eating Miles" and do not undertake any daring overtaking manoeuvres. We are happy to respond to your wishes while observing the park and safety rules. If you:
- You really want to spend undisturbed holidays with your family and/or friends
- You have long had your own ideas about an East African vacation with safari
- You would like to join a group
- You are looking for specialised and informative safaris
- You want to combine a mountain tour in East Africa with a safari
then you've come to the right place. We will be happy to advise you on the best route for you or give you information about additional safaris. Together we will make your safari dreams come true and we look forward to welcoming you as our guest soon.
Summit Safari Team
Guide Moses driving, MD Elvira Wolfer making the coffee
Dear visitor, our home valley lies in Switzerland so all our information is originally in German. Yet, we are currently translating this page into English! Work is in progress, but please contact us if you are interested in this tour. We speak German, English, French, Polish, Spanish, Russian, Swahili, and even Mandarin. We will be happy to assist you.