- Full service:
- 4.950,00 €
Nepal Trek: Langtang exploration
Join our guides trek to enjoy and visit:
✪ The mountains over Kathmandu
✪ Gosainkund Lakes , Helambu
✪ Ganja La: 5,130m / 16,780 ft
✪ Langtang Lirung, views of iconic 7000m-peak
Technical skills: Hiking
Reiseerfahrungen aus unserem Blog
Langtang Trek - Nepal
- Full service:
- 4.950,00 €
Airport of departure:
Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, München, Wien (EU)
Services of the Langtang Trek
- Organization of the Langtang trip
- Mountain guide/leadership:
- from 2 participants by SummitClimb Sherpa-Guide
- for 8 to 14 participants additionally by SummitClimb expedition leader/tour guide
- Airport transfers in Kathmandu
- 3 x ****Hotel nights in Kathmandu with breakfast, double room sharing
- Welcome dinner and farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Reception and assistance in Kathmandu
- Transfers in Nepal according to the itinerary
- All nights in lodges (tea houses) in double rooms sharing (if available)
- Camping equipment (group equipment)
- Full board during the trekking
- Luggage transport with yaks/porters - personal bag up to 15 kg
- Trekking fee Langtang, certified guide
- Entry fee for Lang Tang National Park
- Emergency first aid kit
- International flight
- Personal equipment
- Private expenses (like telephone, alcoholic drinks, gifts, etc.)
- Additional services in case of travel personal plan change or force majeure (like extra hotel nights, flight rebooking)
- extra lunches/dinners in Kathmandu (we go out together)
- personal travel insurance (health and accident, cancellation)
- Costs for Nepal Visa (up to 30 days at USD 50.-).
- Gratitudes (USD 150 recommended)
Itinerary of our Langtang trek
- Day 1 - Nepal: We can arrange your flight ticket, or you arrange your travel to Nepal.
- Day 2 - Nepal: Latest arrival in Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal. Meeting of the group, material check, and dinner together. Hotel B&B.
- Day 3 - Langtang: Kathmandu, early morning drive - in good road conditions about 6 hours - to Dhunche, the district capital of Langtang, overnight in a simple hotel. Drive approx. 6h.
- Day 4 - Dhunche to Singa Gompa: Near the Shiva temple the trail leads moderately uphill to Deurali (2625m) and from there further uphill past Dimsa (3000m) to Sing Gompa / Chandanbari (3330m), famous for its small monastery, the Red Panda Reserve and the cheese factory founded in the 1970s. Trekking approx. 5-6h, Tea House Lodge bed/breakfast, altitude: 3330m.
- Day 5 - Singa Gompa to Laurebina: Shortly after the village we climb out of the quiet forests onto an open ridge with unobstructed views of the Ganesh Mountains opposite, with clear views of Himalchuli behind and sometimes even Annapurna. Until we reach Laubrina the pamnorama view continues. Trekking about 3-4h, Tea House Lodge overnight/bed, altitude: 3910m.
- Day 6 - Laurebina to Gosainkund: The scenic ridge walk continues. Soon we see Saraswati Kund, the first small lake - Saraswati is the female half of Brahma and is worshipped as a god for art. Shortly after, we reach the much larger lake Bhairad Kund, named after the god of destruction, and Gosainkund with the lake of the same name. There is still plenty of time to explore the surrounding area with said 108 lakes. Trekking about 2-3h, Tea House Lodge overnight/bed, altitude: 4380m.
- Day 7 - Gosainkund over Laurebina Pass (4610m) to Ghopte: Passing the lakes Dudh Kund, Ganesh Kund and Surya Kund we reach the pass. Along cairns, the pass descends past Phedi High Camp (4100m) to Phedi (3780m) and then steeply downhill to Ghopte (3530m). Trekking about 6-7h, Tea House Lodge bed/breakfast, altitude: 3580m.
- Day 8 - Ghopte to Tarkeghyang (Helambu): We are now in the Helambu region. From Ghopte, we make a short ascent to Thadepati Pass. From there we walk through forests of rhododendron, birch, oak, and juniper - the trees provide pleasant shade - down to Melamchigoan (2530m) and on to Tarkehyang. Trekking about 6-7h, Tea House Lodge bed/breakfast, altitude: 2600m.
- Day 9 - Tarkeghyang to Dhukpa: Today begins the wild part of the trekking, the way to and over the Ganga La Pass. Along the Yangri Danda ridge, we ascend towards the Langtang Mountains. At Dhukpu, a summer pasture with meadows, we make camp. Trekking, about 6-7h, tent camp, overnight/bed, altitude: 4040m.
- Day 10 - Dhukpa to Yangri Kharka: Past the pasture huts of Keldang (4270m) we trek to the meadows at Yangri Karka (4370m). Trekking, approx. 4-5h, tent camp, overnight/bed, altitude: 4370m.
- Day 11 - Yangi Kharka over Ganga La (5130m) to Kyangin Gompa: A steep ascent through scree and stones, possibly covered with snow and ice leads us to the Kanga La pass (5130m) between Naya Kanga and the Kanja La Himal with Pangen Dopku. From there we have a direct view of Langtang Lirung, with 7227m the highest mountain of the Langtang range. The descent leads to the river Langtang Khola and from there with a small counter ascent to the village Kyangin Gompa. Trekking, approx. 9-10h, Lodge Tea House overnight/bed, altitude: 3850m.
- Day 12 - Kyangin Gompa: Rest day in beautiful surroundings, which also serves as a reserve day for the Kanga La pass crossing. There are many options for small or big excursions (Kyanjin Ri, Tsergo Ri, or Jala Peak). Free day, Lodge Tea House bed/breakfast, altitude: 3850m.
- Day 13 - Kyangin Gompa to Lama Hotel / Riverside: descend along the classic Langtang route past Langtang, the Langtang Memorial of the 2015 earthquake into the deep valley of the Langtang Khola. Trekking, about 4-5h, lodge Tea House overnight/bed, altitude: 2500m.
- Day 14 - Riverside to Syabrubesi, drive to Kathamndu: Short trek along the river to Syabrubesi where our vehicle is waiting for us. Drive, about 7 hours, to Kathmandu. Hotel, shower, fresh clothes, and dinner together in the evening. Hotel B&B.
- Day 15 - Kathmandu: Excursion to see many of the sights. We will finish the tour together. This day also serves as a reserve day for the overall trekking. Hotel B&B.
- Day 16 - Return home: Return flight from KTM, arrival home (possibly the next day, depending on flight connection).